Roof Repair Experts in Northern Illinois & Southern Wisconsin
Don’t Let a Bad Leak Ruin a Good Roof
If you’ve looked up to find a suspicious water spot on your ceiling, or your home or commercial business has recently suffered storm damage, Creative Construction Group is only a phone call away. We can assist with everything from finding and repairing a leak, to performing emergency storm damage repairs and assisting with your insurance claim. We’re here to make sure your roof continues to provide the protection and peace of mind you need.
Tips to Deal With Storm Damage
Damage to your home can be overwhelming. Don’t panic! Creative Construction Group is at your service! Here are a few tips that can help make the process of restoration less stressful.
- When your home is hit by hail, high winds and/or severe storms, the first thing you should do is contact Creative Construction Group if you suspect there is damage to your home. As insurance and storm specialists, we will help you determine if there is enough damage to your home to warrant filing a claim with your insurance provider. We will assist you with filing an insurance claim for roof repair, providing details that may be required.
- Subsequently, you should protect your home from further damage by covering broken windows and damaged rooftops. Creative Construction Group will facilitate protecting the damaged portions of your residence that are exposed to the elements and susceptible to further damage.
- If you have to make temporary repairs to your home, and you do the work yourself, be sure to keep receipts for any materials that you purchase to make these repairs. Creative Construction Group will work with your insurance provider to get you reimbursed.
- If any personal property has been damaged, hold onto broken items so the insurance company can determine replacement cost, and for verification purposes. List each item, including its age, current value, model, make and item number. You should also document any damage your property has sustained prior to performing any temporary repairs.
- Creative Construction Group will work in conjunction with your insurance adjuster to assess the damage and to determine the scope of the work needed for roof leak repair and restoration. We will agree with your insurance provider the cost of the work upfront, meaning no arguing price. We work directly off the insurance companies’ pricing and will agree with the numbers they provide.
- Should we run into additional expenditures during your restoration project, we work honestly with your insurance provider from beginning to end via supplemental invoicing to ensure that you are receiving maximum coverage.
Call for a FREE Roof Repair Quote
Find out for yourself just how easy the repair process can be. Call Creative Construction Group in Crystal Lake at (815) 459-1750, in Morton at (309) 363-9668, or in Wisconsin at (262) 203-4881. If your repair is not an emergency, you may also submit our online request form. We offer fast, professional responses to all service requests.